PaperCon’s Poster Session gives you a chance to:
- Share your study or research project with the industry
- Gain exposure among paper and packaging professionals worldwide
- Receive direct feedback or validation from experts
Submit your abstract to PaperCon 2017 by February 10, 2017
- February 10, 2017: Poster Abstracts Due (upload to Speaker Management System)
- February 17, 2017: Poster Acceptances confirmed to Author
- March 24, 2017: Copy of final poster due for content review
- March 31, 2017: Review of poster content for technical merit and antitrust compliance complete. Author will be notified if any changes are needed
- April 10, 2017: (Optional) Copy of poster document (included in conference proceedings) must be uploaded to Speaker Management System.
- Tuesday, April, 25, 2017: Poster Sessions at PaperCon
All submissions are subject to peer review by TAPPI. Poster submitters may register as conference speakers and students receive a special discount. You also have the opportunity to have your poster published in the PaperCon 2017 Proceedings.