Appita’s 2017 Fibre Value Chain Conference – “The rise of business ecosystems” – will be held at the Melbourne Convention and Events Centre from 14–16 November 2017. The 2017 event marks Appita’s 70th year and will bring together association members and industry leaders from across the sector to celebrate this important milestone.
This year’s event explores the concept of “business ecosystems” and the opportunities for creating value and new markets through collaboration. It will explore how complimentary companies are collaborating to produce a variety of new high value add bio based products, such as biomaterials, biofuels and bio chemicals.
Appita welcomes submissions covering a broad range of topics relating to pulp, paper, board and wood as well as bioenergy, biofuels and bio-products.
Papers are sought on the following topics:
- Forestry & wood products
- Paper & board manufacturing
- Efficiency & process improvements
- Best practice
- Lean manufacturing
- Pulping & bleaching
- Engineering & mill reliability
- Energy & water management
- Print, packaging & converting
- Bioresources, bioenergy & co-generation
- Resource assessment & management
- Environmental management & regulation
- Other: Business ecosystems
Call for Papers closes 30 June 2017
For further information, please click here or contact the Appita Office firstname.lastname@example.org.