Material requirements – Please send by the deadline the following:
- An abstract of 150 to 200 words and suggested presentation title.
- Speaker’s name, job title and company name
- Speaker’s biography of 80 to 100 words
- Speaker’s photo in high resolution (300dpi)
Acceptance of the Abstract
- Must cover new, innovative technology for tissue makers and converters.
- Priority will be given to presentations prepared in cooperation with mill personnel (case studies).
- Co-authors will only be listed; one speaker per speaking slot will be allowed except where case studies with mills will be presented.
- After reviewing the submitted material, the Program Committee will send notification of acceptance on November 1, 2017.
Final Presentation Requirements:
- High quality visual aids, such as clearly readable text, graphs and charts, should be used in the final presentation.
- 15 slides maximum will be allowed in the final PowerPoint presentation.
- 20 minutes will be allocated for each technical presentation.
Submission Deadline for Abstract: September 29, 2017 (inclusive speaker biography & photo)
Notification of Acceptance: November 1, 2017
Submission Deadline for Presentation: January 21, 2018