Volume 4 2013
– Second Hands-on papermaking course held successfully at CSIR, Durban.
– Managing your energy usage with ISO 50001
– Getting a nation to talk tissue.
– Application of membrane filtration to the closure of white water systems in newsprint mills.
– Retention and drainage programme delivers eROI.
Volume 2 2013
– Products, Sets and Applications – ScreenFit™ Innovations
– Photovoltaic power: ART Solar lights a path into the South African market
– Blending impact of softwood pulp with hardwood pulp on different paper properties
– Effect of dilute acid and mild alkaline treatment of lignocellulosic material on the lignin-carbohydrate complexes
Volume 5 2013
– Water savings in your waste treatment plant.
– Change the way you spray to minimise clogging.
– 60 years of service to South Africa’s pulp and paper industry.
– Energy savings through a new vacuum system concept.
– How to improve paper strength properties, surface and machine runnability.
Volume 3 2013
– FLSmidth installs gas suspension absorber at Mondi Richards Bay
– Sappi serious about energy co-generation and saving
– Heterogeneous acid catalysed biodiesel production from tall oil: a low grade and less expensive feedstock.
– Catalytic Valorisation of biomass to chemical products using thermochemical conversion process.
– Improving the wet tensile strength of recycled paper by increasing its bond capacity
Volume 1 2013
– A greener alternative for improving strength in recycled packaging
– Securing the future of OCC
– Clariant’s new products improve the productivity of paper manufacturing making it faster, cleaner and more environmentally friendly.
– Application of linear programming models to optimise pulp stock production process